INTRODUCING THE NETWORKS
The Shared Services Forum UK Networks were set up in response to member feedback. All member organisations are welcome to send delegates to one or all of the meetings. The agility of the Forum allows members to take part directly in creating and setting up practitioner work-shops or meetings to discuss relevant case studies which stimulate and drive debate around challenge and opportunity, which span from topics like, best practice operating models to systems & enablement to deliver efficiency & effectiveness. We encourage all members to host a network meeting to enable you to showcase your achievements!!
Each Network has dedicated Network Co Chairs and together they collaborate to set highly topical agenda's, including member contributions and source the best speakers in their field. We are extremely grateful to our past and current Chairs who give their time and energy to ensure the success of their individual Network.
THE NETWORK CHAIRS:
- OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE & DIGITAL - Scott Worth, Central England Co-operative & Robert Lancaster, Premier Foods
- PURCHASE TO PAY - Diane Bamford, Paul Wilkins The Co-operative Group
- HR & PAYROLL - Jenny Roberts, Places for People & Lisa Dennis SPX Flow Europe
- ORDER TO CASH - Martin Kirby, Business Stream & Duncan Trubody SPX Flow
- FA&R - Network Chair role to be confirmed