INTRODUCING THE NETWORKS
The Shared Services Forum UK Networks were set up in response to member feedback. All member organisations are welcome to send delegates to one or all of the meetings. The agility of the Forum allows members to take part directly in creating and setting up practitioner work-shops or meetings to discuss relevant case studies which stimulate and drive debate around challenge and opportunity which span from topics like best practice operating models to systems & enablement to deliver efficiency & effectiveness. We encourage all members to host a network meeting to enable you to showcase your achievements!!
Each Network has member Chairs who collaborate with others to set the agenda and source speakers, etc. We are extremely grateful to our past and current Chairs who give their time and energy to ensure the success of their individual Network.
THE NETWORK CHAIRS:
- OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE - Scott Worth, Central England Co-operative & Robert Lancaster, Premier Foods
- PURCHASE TO PAY - Diane Bamford, Lonza
- HR - Jenny Roberts, Places for People
- PAYROLL - Michelle Goodwin, Sodexo & Helen Dibb, Yorkshire Water Services Ltd
- ORDER TO CASH - Martin Kirby FCICM & Lynette Fegan, HNCI BSO
- FA&R - Lubnah Alam, J Murphy & Sons Ltd Andy Potter, Engie
- DIGITAL - Simon Appleyard, Yorkshire Water & Anne Charlotte Taylor, McBride Business Services